Search Marketing Services
Get More Leads and Sales with Our Comprehensive Search Marketing Solutions
Promote Your Brand
We have 15+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and developing comprehensive online marketing strategies to get your website found online: Google, Bing, social media, local directories, shopping guides, and more.
We develop, conduct, track, and curate your online marketing and promote your business. Contact us to craft a digital marketing strategy to your goals and your budget.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Site Audits and Analysis
- Google Adwords / Bing Ads (PPC) Management
- Competitive Analysis
- Marketing Plan Development
SEO – What’s Included
We run a full site analysis on your server configuration, site code, metas, content, and keywords to ensure your site is in tip-top shape for search engines to find and rank your content.
We evaluate your content, existing site analytics (if applicable), existing PPC campaigns, and competition to create a prioritized list of targeted keywords highlighting both short-term and long-term ranking opportunities.
Title / Meta Drafting (Up to 40 pages)
Sitemap Creation and Submission
Google Search Console Configuration
+ Google Analytics Installation (+100)
+ Social Media Branding (+150)
+ Competitive Review (+250)
1 Hour Phone Consultation, Detailed Feedback From the Site Analysis, Detailed Recommendations Report prioritized with explanations of how and why, Keyword List with Benchmark Rankings for Google and Bing
We Can Implement our Recommendations, too.
Once the audit is complete, we can provide a personal estimate to implement any or all recommendations including design changes, code changes, ALT Tag drafting, image optimization, site speed optimization, HTTPS implementation, rich snippet integration, 301 redirections, broken link fixes, copywriting, and more.
SEO – Learn More
SEO - What's Included?
- Page Meta Review (Titles and Descriptions)
- Site Header Review
- Site Speed Review
- Broken Link Check
- Rich Snippets
- HTTPS Check
- 404 Error Check
- Site/Page Redirect Check
- Robots.txt and .htaccess Review Check
- Site Content Evaluation
We derive a comprehensive list of targeted keywords from various sources, as applicable:
- Content Evaluation
- Competitor Research
- Analytics Research
- PPC Research
- Further, we prioritize the list based on your goals, short-term and long-term gains, and importance so you can develop a marketing plan to approach your SEO intelligently and proactively.
Configurations (As applicable)
- Page Title / Meta Description Drafting (Up to 40 pages)
- Sitemap Creation and Submission
- Google Search Console Configuration
- Google Analytics Installation (+100)
- Social Media Branding (+150)
- Competitive Review (+250)
You Will Also Receive:
- 1 Hour Phone Consultation
- Detailed Feedback From the Site Analysis
- Detailed Report of Recommended Actions
- Keyword List with Benchmark Rankings for Google and Bing
SEO - Pricing and Options
The initial audit for a typical site (100 pages or less, with some unique sites considered) cost $2000. Customers whose websites we develop receive a $300 discount on SEO Audits if purchased within one year of site design and development
Additional items outside of the scope of the package, including the implementation of recommendations, are quoted at our Professional Marketing Service rate of $120/hour.
Monthly SEO Maintenance Plans
Once an audit is complete, we can offer monthly SEO plans at a custom quoted rate, based on the size of your site and your needs. Services in our monthly SEO plans can include the following:
- Monthy Site Checkup (Broken Links, Code Issues)
- Keyword Optimized Content Editing/Writing
- Content Reviews as part of your business’s strategy
- Search Ranking Reports
- Google Webmaster Tools Warning Reviews
- Sitemap Creation/Submissions
- Backlink Tracking and Reporting
- Social Media Tracking
Additional Marketing Services
Go Beyond SEO with more Web Promotion Services from Protocol Three:
- Pay-Per-Click Audits and Management – Remove waste from your budget, increase conversions, landing page development, competitive reviews, and Google Shopping configuration for your products.
- Monthly Newsletter – Design for online subscription forms and e-mail templates, list configuration, copywriting, and submissions.
- Conversion Reviews – Landing Page Refinement, Page Layout Reviews, A/B Testing Configuration
- Content Development – Blogging, promotional copy, page layout/drafting.
- Social Media Management – Ask us about options for branding and managing your social media posts.
- Shopping Feed Integration – Let us add your products to eBay, Amazon, Shopzilla, and more.
- Local Directories – We’ll check and enhance your listings in Yellowpages, Yelp, Google, Bing Places for Business, and more.
- Promotional Banner Design – We can develop branded banners and promotional marketing materials for your business and its products for use online or printed collateral.
- Media Buying – We can discuss and negotiate online advertising alongside you and make our best recommendations on its ROI.
See our complete list of Professional Marketing Services for a full list of all we have to offer!
Four Good Reasons to Hire Protocol Three
For Businesses of All Sizes
Large or small, you can expect an honest, prepared approach to your business and its marketing.
We Are Reasonable
Let's get your project off the ground in less time, for less money - we think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
We Build Partnerships
We love our clients! 9 of 10 customers return for the personal attention and dedication we provide.
We Are Flexible
Whether you prefer hands-off or hand-holding, we can help. Inquire now and let's see if we're a good fit.