Website Design & Development
From concept to completion, we’ll work with you to produce a vibrant, content-driven website that generates business.
Build a Site that Sells
Let us give your online presence the attention of a dedicated professional to build a cohesive and memorable Web site to represent your brand.
- Beautiful (Responsive!) Themes and Designs
- Attentive Support and Timely Deliveries
- Search Friendly Designs
- WooCommerce Capable for Selling Online
- Marketing, Video, and Email Integrations
Design & Development
Do More with These Extras:
+ Logo Design
+ Social Media Branding
Our design and development customers get discount pricing on marketing add-ons and maintenance packages.
We don’t just start with design – our web development service is end-to-end. All packages include:
Consultations – We ask about your business, your online objectives, design preferences, required site functions, and request any specific information needed for us to get started.
Plan Development – We organize a plan based on your objectives and provide you with an estimated timeline for completion. If necessary, we’ll conduct competitive research to develop our recommendations on site design, layout, and content.
Hosting and Configuration – We stage your website on our development server where you can watch its development every step of the way. We also configure your hosting environment for your new website.
WordPress Design and Development – We will design and brand your site template and layouts for all of the pages on your website.
WordPress Content Integration – We will integrate your content into our designs and include all of the media. We will test it in various browsers, tablets, and mobile widths to ensure your users will receive a great experience no matter what device they are using.
Additional Integrations – Any additional features – for instance, customized contact forms, plug-in configurations, site customizations, and scripts – are integrated into your site.
Site Launch – We will backup your existing website and database (if applicable) and migrate your new site to your server.
Post-Launch Reviews and Testing – Once the migration is complete, we will test the content and links to ensure a smooth transition.
Post-Launch Services and Options – Customers who hire us for thier Design and Development project with us get special rates on Search Optimization, Website Maintenance packages, and more professional services. These service are completed alongside or after your web site is launched.
- Getting To Know You – We’ll ask about your business, your online objectives, design preferences, required site functions, and request any specific information we’ll need from you to get started. If there are things we think you could do better, we’ll make recommendations as well.
- Plan Development – We’ll organize a plan based on your objectives and apply our marketing methodology, then provide you with an estimated timeline for completion. If necessary, we’ll conduct competitive research to develop our recommendations on site design, layout, and content.
- Agreement and Payment – Once approved, you will receive a full project outline including payment structure and invoice for either the deposit or the full amount, depending on the project.
- Setup and Configuration – We’ll configure your web hosting/server for your new website. Requires access to your control panel, FTP, and domain name(s).
- Design and Development – If you have a new site, we’ll build it on your server. If you have an existing Website, we’ll develop your website on our servers for testing, prior to going live.
- Content Integration / Production – We’ll integrate your content (or produce it for you) according to project specifications.
- Additional Features – We’ll install and set up additional web site features requested during the planning phase.
- Site Review and Testing – During or after the development phase, we’ll request your feedback to ensure everything is working.
- Web Site Launch and Bottle Breaking Ceremony – Actually, there isn’t a bottle breaking ceremony; we would never waste a perfectly good champagne.
- Follow Up – After a few weeks, we’ll reach out to see how you’re doing. We’ll work with you to see if there are more ways we can further help you with your web management and marketing.
Pricing and Options
Our website development service is end-to-end, from conception to completion and installation on your own hosting account. We do the work and walk you through the entire process.
Our packages typically range from $3500 – $5000, depending on the complexity, number of layouts and pages, and the number of integration and additional features required. Our completion timelines are approximately 4 – 6 weeks from the time we receive your content. (The estimated price assumes approximately 10 – 15 pages of content.)
Custom design & integrations may be additional depending on their complexity, and they are quoted up front at the same $85/hour rate.
Ask us for a free quote – we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the value we provide to you!
Reasons to Love WordPress
It’s Easy to Understand.
Our clients love WordPress because it is simply to learn and use for updating their Website text and multimedia content. Millions of websites are built on the WordPress platform because of this. Originally developed as a blogging platform, WordPress has grown into one of the Web’s most well-loved CMS (Content Management Systems) for building and managing all kinds of websites.
Highly Customizable Designs
Some of the most well-known Websites are built on the WordPress platform. WordPress has been customized with themes to be used for all sorts of Web content: business websites, e-commerce shopping carts, wikis, online directories, news and magazines, social media websites, and more. Really, what can’t you do with WordPress?
Full-Featured with Plug-ins and Enhancements
Literally thousands of plug-ins make it easy to enhance and customize WordPress to add the features you want. Add videos, custom graphics, maps, invoicing, shopping carts, SEO features, affiliate marketing, contact forms, e-mail and revision history are all possible. WordPress is the perfect platform for making it easy to add all of the things you want your Website to do.
WordPress and its plugins are actively updated with new features and enhanced security to keep your website safe from hackers and nuisances like spamming. Protocol Three goes also keeps a backup of your completed site and original content just in case things do go awry!
Website Redesigns and WordPress Migrations
There are lots of proactive, rational reasons to move your existing site to WordPress. Not happy with your current Website? Does it seem gravely under-developed or outdated compared with your competition? Maybe your hosting company is over-charging you, or maybe your developer has gone missing and you need a helping hand.
We’ll spruce up your digital space, move you to the easy to use WordPress platform, ensure it is optimized for your users and for Search Engines, and that it’s built with the features you need.
Four Good Reasons to Hire Protocol Three
For Businesses of All Sizes
Large or small, you can expect an honest, prepared approach to your business and its marketing.
We Are Reasonable
Let's get your project off the ground in less time, for less money - we think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
We Build Partnerships
We love our clients! 9 of 10 customers return for the personal attention and dedication we provide.
We Are Flexible
Whether you prefer hands-off or hand-holding, we can help. Inquire now and let's see if we're a good fit.