ReRack buys, sells, trades, and rents cargo equipment and vehicle racks online and in their retail stores in Portland, OR and Renton, WA.
- Website Design & Development
- Blueprint to Stencil Migration
- Custom Script Implementation
- Content Audit and Restructure
- Ongoing Support
Industry: Online Retail
Partner Since: 2018
What We’ve Done:
Bigcommerce Storefront Customization
- Blueprint to Stencil Theme Conversion
- Customized Theme Features
- CSS Animated Logo
- Analytics-based Content Audit to “De-Clutter” site links and information
- Migration of Scripts for Q&A and Reviews
ReRack is a consultative retailer and for vehicle racks. Based in Portland, Oregon with a location in Renton, WA, ReRack buys, sells, trades, rents, and installs cargo equipment and racks for every type of vehicle. ReRack has the most popular brands in the industry including Thule, Yakima, Inno, and more. In 2018, ReRack had a need to revisit their web presence for a clean, crisp design and for assistance de-cluttering the site’s content. From concept to completion, Protocol Three assisted with getting ReRack a new theme design built on the powerful BigCommerce Stencil framework. We’re pleased to have helped ReRack build an industry-leading presence in their market and we’re excited about our continued work together.